Growing my hair for charity #HairToSpare

So for 2016 I wanted to help support more charities in my community, While looking for different options I found out about hair donation something that id never even heard about! I thought it was a great idea. There is no hair donation in my community but I found little princesses trust amongst other hair donation charities and thought the work they do is amazing. I found out wigs are donated up and down the country even in your own community free of charge!. It doesn't even take long to grow your hair and make a difference. As well as hair donations the charity needs money donations to keep functioning so as well as donating my hair I'm trying to raise awareness about the charity through my social networks, my twitter , my blog and even taking pictures for my local newsletter to publish and hopefully gather more donations for the charity and even inspire others to join in. I will blog all the pictures of the challenge on here and my just giving page so you can follow the progress.

 
 
                                               January to February results - still going :)
 

Sponsor me ! >> https://www.justgiving.com/littleprincesschallenge/


Little Princess Trust provides real-hair wigs, free of charge, to boys and girls that have lost their own hair through cancer treatment and other illnesses. Please visit us at www.littleprincesses.org.uk to find out how we have given away over 2,000 free wigs. I will be growing my hair as long as I can in 2016 as a challenge, If you support what I do please give a donation on my justgiving page or join me and grow your hair aswell xx

Advertisement Space for 2016

Advertise here - contact summerogilvie@hotmail.com If you are interested in being an affiliate xx

Recent Posts

Google+ Followers