Remedies for shiny locks
Want shiny hair ? Here are a list of Remedies that are easy to do at home. Some remedies can only be used once or twice a week depending on the ingredients as you don't want to damage your hair.
Being a good source of protein, fatty acids and lecithin, eggs help repair damaged and dull hair by adding moisture and shine. Eggs also help make your hair strands strong and thick.
Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on damp hair and scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water. Do not rinse with hot water! as this will make your hair sticky.
Apple cider vinegar -
is a fabulous hair conditioner that can make your hair soft, shiny and moisturized.
contains nutrients that will deeply moisturize and nourish your hair. This in turn will make your hair smooth and shiny. Avocado is also extremely good for dry and damaged hair.
Mix one mashed ripe avocado with two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Apply this mixture on damp hair, from the roots to the ends. Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Finally, rinse and shampoo your hair as usual.
is another effective home remedy for shiny hair. It is a natural humectant that draws in and retains moisture in your hair. This helps make your hair soft and shiny.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey in two cups of warm water. Put the mixture in a spray bottle. After shampooing, spray this solution on your hair. Slowly massage it onto your scalp for five minutes and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse it out with warm water. Use this treatment once a week.
- You can even mix some honey with your regular hair conditioner once or twice a week.
can also make your hair smooth, soft and shiny. It has hydrolysed protein that helps treat damaged hair. Plus, it adds silky smoothness to your hair and makes it extra shiny.
- Stir one tablespoon of gelatin in one cup of warm water until it dissolves completely.
- Mix in one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it out with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy once a week.